Monday, August 24, 2009

Sad Day for Kim Chihuly (my SL avie)

I had to contact Linden Lab and have one of the islands I control for school shut down. The department didn't want to use it anymore. Makes me wish it was ok to kick administrators in the butt. But it's not...so ok...let's move on.

Here's a pic of me standing on our remaining island looking at our soon to be bridge to nowhere. The island to be shut down is in the distance. And the second picture is a close up of the bridge - built by one of our students when he was a freshman.






And here's a couple of pictures of me sitting on the construction barricades on our new bridge to nowhere. (hey - it's my blog - i can put pictures of me on it occasionally - and I think i look particularly cool in this outfit - ok?)



No comments: